<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, August 12, 2004

WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT?
Skeptic Lynne Kelly has her brain pickled by aliens.
Look at how clever I am. See this proves ghost
stories are not real - so there!

NOW WORK THIS ONE OUT?

"Rendelsham Forest has been fully explained - I cover that on page 198."

That's it - all done - great work Lynne, was the weather in the UK fine as you did the field work? I wonder if all my UNI Grads could all write just one paragraph, that's all we need, and present that to me when they want their papers marked!

"Paul, here is my one page solution can I have a PhD?" - What a lot of rubbish!

AND THEN THIS FROM THE KEYS OF LYNNE:

"Pilots are not trained to recognize these things. They are trained to fly planes. It is worth talking to Mark Mayer, wearing his ex-Qantas-pilot hat, on this topic. I talked to a number of pilots about this when I was writing the book and none gave me any reason to expect they would be in a position to identify unusual objects - they are just trained what to do if they did: take evasive action if necessary - and file a report. Which is what the people in this show did."

What are you on Lynne?


FLASH JUST IN FROM CASA UFO INCIDENT REPORT:

GROUP/CAPT - "Come in FlOff Mark Mayer"

GROUP/CAPT - "Why did you turn your B747 270 degrees?"

FlOFF MAYER - "Oh I don't know sir? There was this big thing infront of me!"

GROUP/CAPT - "We had no air traffic in you area at the time so what was it man?"

FlOFF MAYER - "I don't know Sir? I was only flying the B747, that's all I can do sir"

What a DICK HEAD idea. Pilots do have brains with ideas and opinions you numnut!

|