<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, January 08, 2005

Well I’m back!

Yes, dear friends and weary world wide web searchers tis I the bad man nay evil scribe and critic to the world of the Phenomena and Skeptics, or as I like to see it the rich play ground of the ego!

It’s hard to believe that 3 months has flown, but alas it has and now that I am back I guess I need to find more things in Ufology & Skeptics to poke. Give me time… mind you I do have a nice list of things that have come my way over the months.

I did get to visit London on my travels, I was there when Dr John Mack was killed… that was a shock. I was going to go to his London Service, but just could not get out. It all seems so sad, simply because he was killed by a DRUNK! Work that one out.

But so be it, let the fun begin.

The Late Dr John Mack

|