<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, March 04, 2005

PETER KHOURY CASE
DIED ON MEDICATION

The Peter Khoury case is interesting, but that's all. One very big inbuilt error that takes the whole case down in a heap before it could fly, for any profession, was the fact that:

Peter was on MEDICATION!

The fact that he was on a “lot of medication” just rules him out as a object for any serious investigation.

I think it was this very point (and a few others technical problem with the DNA analysis) that kill the case, for the serious minded. I was amazed when Bill took the case on after knowing full well, that he would not be able to remove the question of drug induced errors, how could Bill account for any drug side effects - got me? - in the end even in the report he say nothing about this point? = Fail!

I think the whole case fails just on this one point alone.

Peter


This is from Bill Chalkers very own report, link at bottom:

BC: Peter, we have talked a few times in the past about this experience from June or July of 1992. [The actual date was July 23, 1992, as confirmed by his diary.] Can you tell me,
in your own words, what happened then?

PK: Well, basically it was at a time I had had head injuries and I was on a lot of medication, and I was pretty sick.

BC: What were the head injuries about?

PK: I got attacked at a job site by three guys. I was hit with shovels on the head; trowels were thrown at me. So I had pretty bad injuries. I suffered a lot of pain. I was on a lot of medication. Because of that I would vomit constantly, particularly in the morning. I know there was one time I vomited about 10 times, and that was just while driving Vivian from home to the station, which is about three minutes away by car.

REF: IUR F SPRING 1999
http://www.theozfiles.com/strange_evidence4.html


Also See:
UFO Experience Support Association
http://www.users.tpg.com.au/ufoesa/



Research Standards & Ethics?

|