<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, August 24, 2004

2 UFO TRIANGLE OVER MELBOURNE
11:00am 24 Aug 2004


I have just got some info in from Phenomena Research Australia (PRA) about two large formations of light over Melbourne. They tell me the object were in two groups of three lights and each group was in a triangle formation. PRA have a copy of the video and so does Channel 7 TV.

PRA Director John Auchettl, has informed me "a check of ATC (Air Traffic Control) Melbourne show no aircraft at that location or in formation at that time".

"This morning on the Breakfast Show - Radio station 3AW Melbourne, spoke to the couple who took the video and they said it was quite a surprise and very spectacular, offering no explanation. Other called did come onto the talk back line to support the sighting. "

When I get more data I will post that for you.

|