<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, January 23, 2005

I HAVE A AUFORN QUESTION?

I have another lead sent to me by some of my Sydney spies, to look into, so I went over to look see, and this is from the AUFORN "UFOlogist Magazine" home page:

"UFO Research New South Wales Used 'The Australasian Ufologist Magazine' as their club magazine for three years. From Volume 3 No 2 to Volume 6 No 5."

http://homepage.powerup.com.au/~ufologist/

And then UFORNSW left after 3 years... Why? Not that I am a cynical type of bloke (well a little bit then) but its on their front page. And we were all told everything was going so well. Was I or we being fed BS about - "hand in hand life", "state unity" and that great love "sharing is caring"?
Was it because the AUFORN or the powers to be had:

Interesting web page comment, don't you think so. Let me know what you think in the comment section - Good or Bad & Any anti Paul De Blog thingos!


|