<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, January 22, 2005

Just Letting You Know
An AUFORN Guide To The Universe

Thanks to somone on the forum, I have this strange snip. I did not see this post when it came out, but your right it is a doozey. As pointed out it is or was a 6 month advance request for....?

From: Robert Frola
Date: Sun, 21 Nov 2004 07:26:55 +1000
Fwd Date: Sun, 21 Nov 2004 11:03:43 -0500
Subject: Just Letting You Know

"Just letting you know on the 1st March Diane Harrison & I will be leaving Australia for a 9 week holiday from 1st March to 3rd May"

"We have no set itinerary - we are free agents, just looking forward to a break. If anyone would like Diane and I to drop in for a visit just let us know your location we will be more than happy to do so if possible." http://www.virtuallystrange.net/ufo/updates/2004/nov/m21-002.shtml

Well we get on average 20 to 50 hits/views a day on this page so, at least we are doing them some good... aren't I?

|