<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, May 13, 2005

Bill Chalkers "Invisible College"

Click For Larger

This is from Bills Blog:

"Because I had an existing and reasonable public profile and strong and established connections with key researchers worldwide, our group, which called itself the Anomaly Physical Evidence Group (APEG), decided that I would be the public face of this biochemical variant of the UFO "invisible college."" - Bill Chalker

Yes well... I did read the post on your blog Bill, and I must say that I am a bit worried about this so called "invisible college" thing. In fact it could be seen as an easy way of not giving people information about your contacts? To the disclosure mob I would expect some howls of discontent... more cover up they should say. But I bet we don’t get a single call.

And Bill I thought you accused Phenomena Research Australia (PRA) for this type of deal… Oh how the tide has turned! So is it a little anti disclosure? What would you say?

But I guess PRA has its "invisible college" too... and it’s a big one I bet.

“What’s good for the goose is also good for the gander” - Is that right Bill?

|