<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, May 26, 2004

MEXICO IMAGES A HOAX?

NSW researcher Barry Taylor has looked at the Mexico video and taken a series of grabbed stills from the footage, using false colour enhancement procedure he reports "To my surprise, they resulted in images identical to the hoax device..." He posted his computer work to this LINK - I must say I see no hoax, for many reasons one is the speed of the objects, but I had a good look at what Barry produced and I think he has made an error by using images off a TV screen, rather than raw feed images. Barry's images are small & second hand. When I do a similar computer enhancement I do not get what he has found/produce. I wonder why. My image are from the direct live CH7 News feed and they were clear. So I wonder what has happened? I wonder if PRA (Phenomena Research Australia) has done like work, I may follow this up later.

|