<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, July 25, 2005

Kevin Randle Foot In Mouth


Kevin Randle Correction...

"Please, I am not retired. I was just released from active duty after a tour in Iraq (okay, Baghdad and points around it) and I still drill with the Iowa National Guard. I am subject to recall in the next few months. But I don't want to have to explain,once again, that I have not retired from the military and do not expect to do so until 2009."

Michael Salla Reply...

"Aloha Capt Randle, thank you for clarifying your current military status, and apologies for not following earlier discussions where you described your current status. Perhaps I can be forgiven for taking literally what was said on the inside back cover of your book, Project Moon Dust (1998): "A retired Captain in the U.S. Air Force." I would suggest in future you get your publisher to more accurately describe your military status in any biographical statements to prevent future misunderstandings."

Our Reply...
Kevin Randle is a BS Fake!


REF:
http://www.virtuallystrange.net/ufo/updates/2005/jul/m24-006.shtml

SEE ALSO:
http://ufologist.blogspot.com/2005/05/kevin-d.html

|