<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, June 25, 2004

MAGAZINE NOW OUT - Australasian Ufologist

While I am on the subject, I purchased the latest edition of the Australasian Ufologist Vol 8 No 2 - 2004. And with an eager heart went through the 64 page looking for enlightenment. Hell what can I say; it was like always, just disappointing. Full of overseas & Web item. I have read all the Mexican data Mr Robert Frola you have in this copy, you don't need to do it again. The problem, your very light or shallow on new Australian data. It does say "Australasian", Robert!

Would you believe just about nothing on the Sydney Conference. That "Box Browne Master - Mr Non Digital" of the snooze, George Simpson, well he did have a try. So I should be pleased with that. But George, get some life into your work.

A quick overview of this edition - "Standard dry no guts".

The image of dear Robert on page 3 tells the real story, magazine and conference in one. Do I have to wait another 3 months for the next one?

|